Tobee 6/4E-AH Wear Resistant Slurry Pump Parts including the Impeller E4147A05, Throatbush E4083A05, Volute Liner E4110A05, Frame Plate Liner Insert E4041A05, and other parts like Bearing Assembly E005M, Shaft Sleeve E075C21, Cover Plate E4013, Frame Plate E4032, etc
Tobee® Slurry Pump Casting Parts included in Impeller, Volute Liner, Casing, ThroatBush, Frame Plate Liner Insert, Cover Plate, Frame Plate, Pump Liner, Expeller, Expeller Ring, Stuffing Box, Expeller, Pump Shaft, shaft sleeve, Shaft Spacer, Bearing Assembly, Base, Stuffing Box, Gland Assembly, Bearing Housing, Lantern Ring, pump discharge pipe, flange, and so on.
Standard Slurry Pump Parts Materials Description:
Metal Slurry Pump Castings:
• KmTBCr27(Ultralloys®) is a wear resistant white cast iron that offers excellent performance under erosive conditions. The alloy can be effectively used in a wide range of slurry types. The high wear resistance of KmTBCr27 alloy is provided by the presence of hard carbides in the microstructure. KmTBCr27 Alloy is particularly suited to mild acidic duties where erosion resistance is required.
• KmTBCr28(Extralloys®) is martensitic white iron with moderate erosion resistance.It has the main elements of Chrome 28%, low Carbon with hardness of 430 in Brinell, KmTBCr28 is a corrosion resistant white iron suitable for low PH corrosion duties, where erosive wear is also a problem.
• KmTBCr35(Hyperalloys®) is a premium erosion/corrosion alloy, The main elements of Chrome is 35-45%, low Carbon with hardness of 450 in Brinell. KmTBCr35 Alloy is suitable for phosphoric acid duties, FGD duties, sulphuric acid , and other moderately corrosive applications.
* SPECIAL NOTES: Ultralloys®, Extralloys® & Hyperalloys® are the registered trademark of TOBEE PUMP CO.,
Rubber Material Pump Spare Parts:
• RU08 is a black natural rubber, of low to medium hardness. RU08 is used for slurry pump rubber impellers where superior erosive resistance is required in fine particle slurries.
• RU26 is a black, soft natural rubber. RU26 is used for lines where superior erosion resistance to all other materials in fine particle slurry applications.
• RU33 is a premium grade black natural rubber of low hardness and is used for cyclone and pump liners and impellers where its superior physical properties give increased cut resistance to hard, sharp slurries.
• RU55 is premium grade black natural rubber, it is suitable for severe erosive fine particle slurries.
Polyurethane Slurry Pump Parts:
• PU01 is an erosion resistant material that performs well in elastomer applications where 'tramp' is a problem. This is attributed to the high tear and tensile strength of PU01. However, its general erosion resistance is inferior to that of natural rubber.
Customized Materials Slurry Pump Spare Parts:
Tobee® Pump is always making continuous optimization of materials like Cast steel, EPDM, Hypalon, Hastelloy, CD4MCu, Viton, Fluoroplastic, Ceramic, Bronze, Titanium, Aluminum and other anti-abrasive & corosive materials for various applications.