Tobee® Pump can supply WRT1 Slurry Pump Rubber Parts for WRT Series Slurry Pumps, the Rubber Slurry Pump Wearing Spares and Parts are widely used in fine slurry conditions and lower PH to 2. Rubber pump spare parts are also many rubbers for different conditions, Tobee offers the full rubber pump parts including R08, R24, R26, R33, R38, R55, R66, S01, S10, S12, S21, S31, S42, S44, S50 etc.
These wear parts are very crucial to the service life of slurry pumps, For the long service life of pump parts, the material plays an important role here, Tobee offers rubber slurry pump parts are more suitable for delivering strong corrosive or abrasive slurries of small particle size without sharp edges.
Tobee® WRT1 Slurry Pump Rubber Parts Design Benefits:
• Increased wear life–the impeller and throat bush combination will increase wear life between 30% and 50%
• Power savings–lower pump power consumption
• Cost reduction–higher pump efficiency sustained over a longer pumping operation time
• Retrofit–new design parts retrofit to your current AH slurry pumps
• Lower NPSH requirements–results in enhanced hydraulic performance and extended wear life
• Material combinations–rubber or metal part combinations available
Tobee® provide a broad range of slurry pump rubber wetted parts included rubber slurry pump impellers, liners and plates, froth pump rubber parts, medium/light duty slurry pump rubber parts, sump pump rubber parts, FGD (flue gas desulfurization) pump rubber parts and customized rubber pump parts.