Polyurethane (also named PU) is an unique material that has the elasticity of rubber combined with the toughness and durability of metal. Polyurethane pump parts permits the engineer to replace rubber pump parts and metal pump parts with the ultimate in abrasion resistance and physical properties. Polyurethane material pump parts can reduce plant maintenance. Polyurethane slurry pump impeller (PUR and PU) is made by Polyurethane which is a polymer composed of a chain of organic units joined by urethane links. This impeller have better performance than natural rubber impeller for the slurry transportation. Besides,we also have Polyurethane Cover Plate Liner, frame Plate Liner, Throat Bush, frame Plate Liner Insert etc.
Polyurethane Slurry Pump Parts Characteristics Application:
1. Wide range of hardness, still can keep good rubber elasticity and elongation under high hardness.
2. High strength, with higher tearing strength and load-bearing capacity than the general rubber under the range of the rubber hardness; and with much more impact strength and bending strength than plastic under high hardness.
3. High abrasion resistance, with a range between 0.03-0.20（mm3）/m, 3-5 times than the natural rubber.
4. Good oil resistance, it is hardly corroded in fuel oil and machine oil, because the polyurethane elastomer is a kind strongly polar polymer compound and has low affinity with the non-polar mineral oil.
5. High fatigue strength, the polyurethane material is recognized widely as an elastomer material with higher fatigue strength and the fatigue strength is an index to measure the repeated deformation of the material.
Tobee® Pump Polyurethane Parts widely used in Mining, Mineral Processing, Paper pulp, Sands, Gravels, Dredging, Coal Prep, Cyclone Feeds, Chemical Slurry Service, Tailings, Aggregate Processing, Ash Handling, Fine Primary Mill Grinding, Secondary Grinding, Iron Ore, Cooper, Oil field, Diamond, Alumina, Coal, Gold, Silver, Cement, Lead & zinc, Asbestos, Kaolin, Phosphorite, Bauxite, Potash, Mineral sands, Steel, Palm, Sugar, Steeloxyde, Chemical fertilizer, Molybdenum, Tin, Titanium, Power, FGD, Sea water, Food Processing, Cracking Operations, Pipeline Transport, High Velocity Hydraulic Transport,Food Processing, Explosive Sludge In Metal Smelting, River And Pond, Heavy Refuse Removal, Continuous (Snore) Sump Pump Operation, Abrasive Slurries, High Density Slurries, Large Particle Slurries, Sump Drainage, Wash down, Floor Drainage, Mixing, Frac Sand Blending, Tobacco, Construction, City Sewage, Industrial Processing etc.