Tobee® 8/6E AHR slurry pumps are the most comprehensive range of centrifugal slurry pumps for use in mining, chemical and general industry applications. The horizontal slurry pumps are designed for heavy duty applications such as mill discharge, power sector and tailings as well as specialty applications, which are used for continuous pumping of high abrasive, high density slurries.
Tobee® 8/6E-AHR heavy duty rubber slurry pumps are ready for partners' project, 8/6 AHR mining slurry pumps for handling highly abrasive, high density slurries in metallurgy industry, mining industry, coal, power, chemical, building material and other industrial departments. The pumps of these models also can be installed as multi-stage series.
6inch AHR Rubber Lined Slurry Pump is the standard heavy duty slurry pumps which designed for the continuous pumping of highly abrasive, high density slurries with minimal maintenance requirements, It maintains high efficiencies over the wear life of its components. 8/6 slurry pump typically used in process plant transfers, wet waste processes, recycling-washing plants, sand plant duties, heavy minerals processing, mineral recovery and chemical process plant.
• 8 x 6 slurry pump
• Horizontal, centrifugal slurry pump
• Designed for highly abrasive applications
• Oversize shaft and bearing for zero shaft deflection
• "Run cool" bearing house for longer bearing lubrication life
• Oversized bearing support, bearing cartridge and front and rear volute casings in high quality cast and ductile iron
• Sealing system available with either standard packed gland arrangement or a drop in cartridge mechanical seal designed for the slurry pump
• Unique ultra wear resistant liners and impellers – choice of high chrome alloy wear parts for extreme wear resistance or UEC (Unique Elastromeric Compound) rubber-like liner and impellers for improved life when compared to standard rubber offerings.
• Can be adapted to suit many applications and installations