ACP250-480 5 SO Impeller EN 1.4474 for ANDRITZ ACP 250-480 Centrifugal Pump.
ANDRITZ S & ACP Series Centrifugal Paper Pulp Pumps are available with closed, semi-open or open impellers with 3 vanes or 6 vanes in a highly wear-resistant design. These pumps are suitable for conveying many different media. Depending on the impeller design, they can convey slightly contaminated and contaminated media with some solids and content up to consistencies up to 8%. S series and ACP series paper pulp pumps are wide used in the pulp and paper, mining, offshore, power, food, and chemical industry. Additionally, water supply, waste water treatment, desalination plants, and irrigation as well as drainage etc.
ACP SERIES PRODUCT BENEFITS:
• Maximum efficiency of up to 90%
• State-of-the-art NPSH behavior
• Part load behavior better than industry benchmark
• Reduced number of spare parts to be held in stock
• Only seven bearing support sizes for the entire series
• SMARTSEP degassing system
• IIoT ready
Single-stage Centrifugal Pump ACP Series Parts Materials List: